Have you been dreaming of planning a trip to Maui?
Have you been dreaming of visiting Maui too? We went there a few years ago and it has been my dream to return ever since. This really is one of the most relaxing places I have ever been to. It is full of the most kind and sincere people and the landscape is just spectacular. It is almost too good to be true!
A trip to Maui is a complete adventure especially for those people who are often gets stressed out by the modern world. This is because it serves as a perfect break away from all the toxicities that life has to offer.
Although it is tempting just to pack your bags and go there, there are some things that need attention before going into a Maui adventure vacation. If you plan to go there on your next adventure vacation, take some time to know the everything about the place because this will really help you a lot in maximizing the time you are going to spend there.
The major consideration that you need to consider is your schedule during your vacation. Since you donít have all the time in the world to explore Maui during your adventure vacation, it is best that you plot the list of activities that you will be doing during your stay. Your schedule should include the following activities:
– A visit to interesting sites and historical places. This is a must important especially for first-time visitors because these tours can give them a primer and background about the place. Some of the places that you should visit are the ìIao Valley State Park,î the 60-ft. tall ìBanyan Tree,î the ìHalekii-Pihana State Monuments,î the ìAlexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum,î the tiny ìMolokini island,î the ìOlowalu Petroglyphs,î the ìWhalers Village Whaling Museum,î the ìBlack Rock,î the ìSeven Sacred Poolsî and the ìHaleakala National Park.î
– The nightlife, food trip, and relaxation choices. These are also must-see and must-haves during a Maui vacation because they are truly unique. Make sure that your schedule permits you to have a night out and enjoy traditional dances along with regional food choices and authentic cuisine that will truly delight you. After an exhausting night of dancing and food trip, try to relax at the spas nearby to get the soothing Hawaiian pampering that you need.
– The water adventures and beach activities. A Maui vacation is nothing if you don’t get to experience its beaches and the water activities waiting for you. During your stay, it is a must that your try out surfing, snorkeling, kite boarding, scuba diving and wind surfing. You can do these water activities in Molokini, Paia, or in Hookipa.
– Nature exploration by land. Because of its rich landscape, these activities are a must during a Maui vacation. Make sure that you try various land activities such as biking, horseback riding, hiking, and off-road trips because these are definitely an out-of-this world experience. You can also opt for off-road nature tripping and discover the hidden treasures and extraordinary flora nearby.
– The ultimate shopping experience. It is a far cry from London but still absolutely wonderful. This is also a must for a Maui adventure vacation especially to self-confessed workaholics because you get to shop from various department and local stores as well as boutiques that offer unique clothing pieces and accessories. Here, you can also find unique and authentic Maui-inspired pieces, which you can bring home and share with your loved ones, family members, and friends once you get home.
These activities are indeed tempting and relaxing during an adventure vacation but before you leave, make sure that you have planned and prepared everything you need such as travel documents, reservation for accommodations, basic necessities such as clothes, toiletries, prescription medicines, and the like to ensure the success of your trip.